Our next jury will be on December 2nd. We are looking for new artists to join our cooperative. Please download the application below, and return to Topanga Canyon Gallery to be considered. We are seeking painters, mixed media artists, sculptors, and jewelers.
Full Membership Application HERE
1. Send the application, along with two photos of your art work and a non-refundable check in the amount of $50 to:
Topanga Canyon Gallery
Attention: Donna Geist Buch
Pine Tree Circle
120 N. Topanga Canyon Blvd., Suite 109
Topanga, CA 90290
Applications and checks may also be dropped off at the gallery.
If you have questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include “New Membership Inquiry” in your subject line.
Qualifications for membership include the applicants desire to be part of a community, artistic standards, professionalism, accomplishments, skills that will benefit our gallery operations and public awareness.
Benefits of Membership:
1. Monthly opportunity to display artwork.
2. Yearly opportunity to have a solo or joint show.
3. Be listed on the Topanga Canyon Gallery website
4. Access to Topanga Canyon Gallery Only resources.
5. Network with other artists and art professionals in the community.
6. Participate in our famous yearly Topanga Canyon Gallery Studio Tour.
7. Grow your learning of how to operate and run a gallery.
1. Each member is required to sit (run the gallery) eight hours per month, either one whole day or two half days.
2. Each member joins a committee, one that best suits their skills and desires.
3. Resale number, required upon acceptance.
4. Social Security number, required upon acceptance
5. Have your own email and website
6. Yearly membership fee.
The members will meet at the gallery to view your work and interview you in person. Be prepared to bring six pieces of your art work that has been completed in the last 3 years.
We look forward to having you with us.